The X Factor (Season 3) News
Demi Lovato celebrates three years sober, says she wouldn't be alive without boyfriend Wilmer ValderramaMarch 16, 2015
Demi Lovato is apparently in a great place physically, mentally and emotionally.
Demi Lovato was rushed to the hospital this week and is currently recovering.
Demi Lovato nearly returned to rehab for an eating disorder in summer 2013.
Simon Cowell and girlfriend Lauren Silverman's relationship is reportedly getting stale and The X Factor creator is looking for a way out.
Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama are reportedly still together.
Demi Lovato has joined forces with the Human Rights Campaign to rally Americans to fight for marriage equality.
Demi Lovato opened up about a gay member of her family while appearing in Logo TV's inaugural Trailblazers special.
Simon Cowell has shared a new photo of his bundle of joy.
Kelly Rowland has seemed to all but officially confirm she's pregnant.
Kelly Rowland says former Destiny's Child members Beyonce and Michelle Williams are her soul mates.
- Charlotte McKinney after 'Dancing with the Stars' ouster: Bruno Tonioli's critique was "uncalled for"
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' finishes the "Knockout Round," seven artists advance to "Live Playoffs"
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' reunion taping reportedly "nuts," sources say the stars were screaming
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Charlotte McKinney and pro partner Keo Motsepe
- Huey "Rocky" Stanley, husband of 'Gypsy Sisters' star Nettie Stanley's daughter, stabbed to death
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Josh Murray: "No" I do not miss my ex-fiancee Andi Dorfman
- Justin Guarini stars in a hilarious Diet Dr. Pepper commercial
- Bravo renews 'Don't Be Tardy,' orders new NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak Biermann spinoff 'NeNe and Kim: The Road to Riches'