The X Factor (Season 3) News
Demi Lovato nearly returned to rehab for an eating disorder in summer 2013.
Simon Cowell and girlfriend Lauren Silverman's relationship is reportedly getting stale and The X Factor creator is looking for a way out.
Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama are reportedly still together.
Demi Lovato has joined forces with the Human Rights Campaign to rally Americans to fight for marriage equality.
Demi Lovato opened up about a gay member of her family while appearing in Logo TV's inaugural Trailblazers special.
Simon Cowell has shared a new photo of his bundle of joy.
Kelly Rowland has seemed to all but officially confirm she's pregnant.
Kelly Rowland says former Destiny's Child members Beyonce and Michelle Williams are her soul mates.
Kelly Rowland has married her manager Tim Witherspoon in Costa Rica.
Simon Cowell appears to have taken to fatherhood, despite his previous assertions that he would never have kids.
- WE tv's new controversial 'Sex Box' to premiere February 27
- Kristin Cavallari writing 'Balancing on Heels' lifestyle book
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried wedding details revealed
- Teresa Giudice reportedly had angry phone call from prison, fighting with husband Joe Giudice
- Scott Disick tells Kourtney Kardashian he's moving out, sources say, and she's so sick of him
- Kendall Jenner sports blunt bangs in new Karl Largerfeld ad
- Carrie Underwood uses her baby bump as table in new photo
- Kim Kardashian posts video of 12-year-old Kanye West reciting Martin Luther King Jr. poem
- 'Dancing with the Stars' exes Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy dating again?