The X Factor (Season 1)
Simone Battle's death has been ruled a suicide. Full Story
Simone Battle, who competed on The X Factor in 2011, is dead at age 25 from an apparent suicide.
Cheryl Cole is suing The X Factor for her second season salary, which the former judge claims her contract specified she'd be paid even in the event she was fired from the show.
Rachel Crow has gone from bawling tears of sadness to crying tears of joy.
British television personality Simon Cowell says he hasn't seen his fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy since before Christmas and likely won't wed her as planned.
The X Factor finalists Chris Rene, Marcus Canty and "Astro" Brian Bradley have signed recording contracts with Epic Records, the record label which is under the leadership of The X Factor judge and music producer L.A. Reid.
Paula Abdul is officially back on the market.
Melanie Amaro has inked a recording contract with Epic Records, the record label which is under the leadership of The X Factor judge and music producer L.A. Reid.
Melanie Amaro showed up unexpectedly at Scutto's Pizza and Pasta in Sunrise, Fla., on New Year's Eve to check out the "Melanie Amaro Pizza."
The runner-up in the U.S. television talent contest "X Factor" says he'll always have a soft spot for his Ohio hometown now that fame and fortune beckon.
Simon Cowell's venture with Sony Music brought the television impresario $42 million this year, British financial documents revealed.
Melanie Amaro was crowned The X Factor's champion and claimed the $5 million recording contract and the opportunity to star in her own Pepsi commercial during the new Fox reality singing competition's live finale on Thursday night.
Melanie Amaro was crowned The X Factor's champion during the new Fox reality singing competition's live finale on Thursday night.
The X Factor's Top 3 finalists took to the stage one last time Wednesday night during the new Fox reality singing competition's final performance show.
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon
- Bear Grylls releases new 'Extreme Food' book
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- 'Honey Boo Boo' star "Mama June" Shannon dating alleged child molester, TLC "reassessing the future of the series"
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' switches up the tribes and eliminates Kelley Wentworth
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case
- Kelly Clarkson covers Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' hit single
- 'The Voice' advances three artists during final "Battle Round" night and Gwen Stefani snags last "steal"